Tuesday, October 27, 2009
That kid, I swear.
Joey presented me this evening with a handwritten list, to wit:
A List of Things to Look Up
1. All about Beethoven.
2. How many strings does a koto have? [and I ask, what the hell's a koto??]
3. The first person to play baseball.
4. All about mambas.
5. When was Chris Columbus born?
6. What was Martin Luther King Jr.'s grandfather's job?
7. What is the oldest a turtle can be?
8. When was the color version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe released in theaters?
9. Who was somebody whose birthday was New Year's Day?
10. Who invented board games?
Joey's first grade teacher used to ask him if he would donate his brain to science. He's something else, huh?
And now, I'm off to do a little Googling for my boy.